Friday, August 6, 2010

The End is Near

So, its about that time, time to go, time to end it all!  Class is almost over, it is hard to believe it has been 9 weeks already.  what is even hard to believe is I still have 2 pages of my term paper to write.  Of course I my academic advisor saddled me with two classes this semester that required a term paper at the end of the course!  Not technically his fault, but it has definately tested my dedication to online class taking!

On top of my classes, I am desperately trying to get a resume written.  I will be out of a job in November, and unfortunately Chief retirement pay just doesn't cut it!  One cool thing that is happening this month, my youngest is starting PreK4.  I am not sure whether to be totally ecstatic or mortified.  My baby is growing up and there is nothing I can do but hold on and cherish each moment!

I have enjoyed the class and will, hopefully, keep up with this blog.... Lets see how much time I have available.

No comments:

Post a Comment