Sunday, July 18, 2010

La La La

I can't believe we are already halfway through the semester.  I have my final due in this class and another 6-8 page paper due for my other class.  I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed but I know I will forge forward and get done what needs to get done.

On a brighter note, I am having a blast with all my girls.  Its been great just being able to hang out with them.  I only get my two oldest twice a year and we always try and make the best of it.  This year my oldest has her learners permit, so I have been letting her take the wheel.  She has to have 45 hours of drive time before she can get her drivers license, it has been interesting.  I now know what I put my father through when I was learning to drive; sorry dad!

This week I also learned that when you live in New Orleans and its the wettest time of the year, it is a very bad idea to let the lawn mowing fo for two weeks.  I spent 2 1/2 hours on the front portion of my yard; it normally only takes me an hour.  My lawn mower kept cutting out and I actually ran out of the plastic string for my weed eater.... ridiculous.  So, weekly lawn mowing is in order - check, check!!

I am currently finishing up some homework, doing laundry and chillaxin' with the kiddos.  Tomorrow is the beginning of a new work week, yay!  Hope everyone had a great weekend, see you in seminar.

No comments:

Post a Comment